Cookies are small text files and are stored on the terminal of the user visiting a specific website, each website contains certain cookies. Cookies are useful to allow an ever better browsing experience on the website, in fact they serve to speed up login authentications, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or on the device used. This information is generally treated anonymously.
Technical and third-party cookies
The site uses technical cookies, specifically by regulation they are intended to “transmit a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such a service” (see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code). The technical cookies on the site may be session-related or persistent.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that last until the user closes the browser. Instead, persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device and last until they expire, alternately until the user deletes them. Such cookies are essential for the correct navigation within the site and to take advantage of all its features.
The site also uses third-party cookies, which are managed by third parties that are created and subject to external domains. The site has no control over these cookies. Third-party cookies are divided into two categories:
- Cookies required for certain areas of the site to function properly.
- Performance cookies, that is, those that collect information anonymously about how many visitors use the site and that allow you to know how many visitors interact with it, providing information about the areas visited, the time spent and any problems encountered.
As per the Privacy Guarantor, “in the event that a site also contains the transmission of third-party cookies, the information and the acquisition of consent are borne by the third party.”
- Feature cookies, that is, those that enhance the experience of the visitor of the site and that can store information such as language, in order to provide the user with better and personalized functions.
Third-party cookies used by the site
The site uses Google Analytics to anonymously track the number of visits, the pages visited, the time users stay on a specific page.
Google Font is a font styling display service run by Google Inc.
YouTube cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site, that is, to bring up specific videos from YouTube on the site itself.
The site uses direct access buttons to social media and may use “like” or “share” buttons that contain links to Facebook, Linkedin or Instagram. The use of these buttons involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by those parties, whose information and the use of data is referred to the sites themselves and specifically on the sites of the buttons present or that will be present within the site.
How to disable cookies
In case the user does not decide to accept cookies some features, services or features of the site may not be available.
In case the user wants to disable third-party cookies, once accepted they will need to directly access the browser settings at the following addresses:
- INTERNET EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- FIREFOX http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione20dei20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- CHROME https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- SAFARI: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/